Best Artificial Aquarium Plants Free Useful Article

by whisperaquariumfilters on October 8, 2010

We have 2 bull terriers and nothing last around for more than a day but that ball is still here!!! Our 2 yr old terrier loves it! She does want you to kick it for her an that I wouldn’t recommend cuz’ it’s heavy and hard.[keyword]Best Artificial Aquarium Plants[/keyword][yahooquestion]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants[/yahooquestion]
[articles]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants[/articles]

[youtubevideo]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, , gXMGvuds7WA [/youtubevideo]
[linkshare]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 1[/linkshare]

[amazonstore]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 1, PetSupplies[/amazonstore]
[overstock]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 0, 1[/overstock]

[commissionjuction]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 1[/commissionjuction]
[amazonstore]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 5, PetSupplies[/amazonstore]
[overstock]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 1, 1[/overstock]
[commissionjuction]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 5[/commissionjuction]
[rsspara:http://video.google.com/videofeed?type=search&num=20&output=rss&q=Best%20Artificial%20Aquarium%20Plants:1]

[linkshare]Best+Artificial+Aquarium+Plants, 5[/linkshare]

Related External Links

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Naseef October 8, 2010 at 6:51 pm

My Dog loves it. This is the first ball she has been unsuccessful in destroying. It provides plenty of exercise and fun for her.

Fontenot October 9, 2010 at 1:30 am

My 75-pound border collie/lab mix owns at least a dozen balls of various sizes and materials, and each one has its purpose, including a now flat rubber ball that she loves to just carry around the yard. She got the Best Ball for Christmas, and it was an instant hit. She already knows it by name — when I tell her to get her “big ball” she goes right to it. She likes to roll it into a tight place and then try to get it out again, or to play “soccer” with me. I know she plays with it when I’m out of the house, because I find it in different places when I get home. If it gives her something to do while I’m away, we’re both happy.
As far as the nicks and scratches in the surface are concerned — yes, it happens. But who cares? It’s a dog ball, not a Ming dynasty vase!

Ehrlich October 9, 2010 at 7:30 am

I’ve tried just about every toy that’s advertised as being indestructible, and most of them have been in the trash within 30 minutes. However, this one really lives up to the billing. My pitbull loves this toy and she can’t destroy it. Sure, it has teeth marks on it, but she can’t chew a hole in it. She’s able to pick up the smaller version in her mouth, but the 10″ size is great for soccer. She has lots of fun bopping it with her mouth, then chasing it and cornering it in the yard. I highly recommend this toy for any dog who is high energy and a tough chewer.

Everett October 9, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I bought two for my 1 year old Old English Sheepdog. These are more like bowling balls than play balls for dogs. It’s so hard and heavy he doesn’t know what to do with it.

Bellamy October 9, 2010 at 7:23 pm

These are small sized (2″) raw hide bone-treats that are the perfect size for dogs under 25 pounds.

They also do not make the dog sick and can be enjoyed by puppies.

I have a 7 month puppy who loves to gnaw and chew. Bully sticks and rawhide make her sick. Anything that takes her attention away from the furniture and clothing is appreciated.

My sister (who knows dogs) suggested these bones from Hartz and my puppy and I have been quite happy with them.

The bones are 2″ of beef raw hide that has been knotted at either end. They are beef flavored and “carpet safe”. Whatever that means! Nothing about this puppy is carpet safe.

The bones are also coated with what Hartz calls “Denta Shield” which blocks the formation of Tartar on the dog’s teeth and freshens the breath.

This sounds like a good thing but in reality “Denta Shield” is a chemical, Sodium Hexametaphosphate that may or may not be good for the dog, long term. The package states that this ingredient was developed by researchers at Indiana University’s School of Dentistry for dogs.

Ingredients listed on the package: Beef Hide, Maltodextrin, Gluco-Delta-Lactone, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors. The product is made in China.

On the positive side, my puppy loves these bones. One is good for at least an hour of puppy bliss. As they are chewed and gnawed they sort of soften into a gooey lump that eventually disappears without sticking to or staining anything.

As for me, I love the bones because they are tolerated well and blissfully enjoyed. They are inexpensive and don’t require cleaning or vacuuming after.

A 10 pack lasts for 10 days. I wish they came in bigger packs!

Note: A 3″ bone is also available. This takes my puppy close to two days to consume.

Blaisdell October 10, 2010 at 1:02 am

I have a mottled Chinese Crested mix and so far this spring he has not gotten sun burnt. For some reason my crazy dog loves being outside in the sun so I apply the sunblock about every hour. And since he is small, 7 lbs, he doesn’t use that much. I just wish that it was in a bigger bottle.

Mullaney October 10, 2010 at 7:11 am

If there were a way in which the dogs didn’t lick it, it would be a perfect product.

Flaherty October 10, 2010 at 12:57 pm

My two dogs loves these! Fresh clean product, no bad odors or tectures. Last a long time. Very economical when compared to retail stores!!!!

Bitter October 10, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I usually get the the Bully Sticks from the local pet store with no problem occurring. We ordered via Amazon because of the better price. These sticks smell very bad after moistened from my dog’s chewing. Also, after each use he would throw up.

The good news is that I was given a quick credit upon returning them with no hastle.

Previous post: