Inline Aquarium Heater Significant Guidepost

by whisperaquariumfilters on October 7, 2010

My first fish was a little crazy and used to swim frantically around the tank banging into the walls. Turns out he smashed the glass heater and the rest (along with the fish) is history. Went to the “in-line” heater version after that and this heater works great. Use it in a 30 gallon, acrylic tank.[keyword]Inline Aquarium Heater[/keyword][yahooquestion]Inline+Aquarium+Heater[/yahooquestion]
[articles]Inline+Aquarium+Heater[/articles]

[youtubevideo]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, , QfZydSiA8lg [/youtubevideo]
[linkshare]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 1[/linkshare]

[amazonstore]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 1, PetSupplies[/amazonstore]
[overstock]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 0, 0[/overstock]

[commissionjuction]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 1[/commissionjuction]
[amazonstore]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 5, PetSupplies[/amazonstore]
[overstock]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 1, 0[/overstock]
[commissionjuction]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 5[/commissionjuction]
[rsspara:http://www.youtube.com/rss/tag/Inline%20Aquarium%20Heater.rss:1]

[linkshare]Inline+Aquarium+Heater, 5[/linkshare]

Related External Links

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Lavine October 7, 2010 at 1:48 pm

This product works great I have a reef tank and I have been runing the heater for about a month now and it holds the temp right on target

Seller was very fast with the order came in 4 days with 7-10 day shipping That was great…………..Thanks so much for everything!

Detmer October 7, 2010 at 8:15 pm

I am a long time fish keeper now specializing in discus. I have owned just about every brand of heater in my over thirty years in the hobby. No heater I have even owned is comparable to this one. It is quite simply far better than any other aquarium heater. Easy to set, accurate, holds temperatures extremely stable. It must be used with a canister filter which I notice the Informational Blurb does not include, but if you run a canister filter on your aquarium this is the one to own.

Ives October 8, 2010 at 1:56 am

I have used this heater for about 2 years with a 50 gallon tank and it worked well until it started leaking. My ground fault circuit kept faulting when I plugged in the heater, and on closer inspection there was a small amount of water leaking from the heater casing which must have caused an internal short.

I am going to use another one even after this experience because I really like having an external heater for my tank and this is the only one I have found which fits the bill.

Anyone who doesn’t run on a ground fault circuit I highly recommend one!

Curry October 8, 2010 at 7:58 am

Bigger than I suspected it would be, but it works fabulously. It does have 3/8″ ID connectors which was not convenient for all my other 1/2″ OD stuff so I had to make a trip to the hardware store. Other than that – it’s doing a great job!

Lamas October 8, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I have 3 of these heaters in current use and am buying 3 more as I now have 10 baby turtles and need to add more tanks. Mine are currently being used in a 50gal aquarium and two 70gal stock tanks for turtles. I have tried the in tank tube heaters and the turtles would break them by moving them around in the tank. I also worried about burns from the in tank type heaters. These heaters free up floor space and make cleaning easier. The heaters do an excellent job of keeping the water at 80 degrees and in the 3 years I have had them not once have they failed. My tanks are in my garage so the heaters are required to heat the water in 35 degree weather and work fine. Also with the heater adjustment outside the tank temp adjustments are much easier. They do require a canister type filter as they are installed on the outside inline with the filter water flow. I use magnum 350 canister filters and the heater is installed on the discharge line. I would recommend these to anyone needing a reliable easy to adjust heater.

Clements October 8, 2010 at 8:05 pm

There really are no other options for a 1/2″ inline heater. Thanks god this one works as well as it does. They’re a little pricey but at least they are well built. I’ve never had a problem or complaint about these heaters. This is a product that will not disappoint.

Edmunds October 9, 2010 at 2:24 am

I have been through many traditional tank heaters. This one is by far the best. I especially like the fact that it is hidden with the rest of my equipment. Also keeps the tank at an accurate temp.

Previous post: